Oak Brook Business Law Attorneys
Assisting Corporations and Businesses in DuPage County, Cook County, and Northern Illinois
At the law office of Tiesenga & DeBoer LLP, we bring more than a century of combined experience to businesses throughout the Chicago Metro area. We emphasize accessibility and responsiveness and strive to provide our clients with timely, practical solutions to the legal issues their businesses encounter.
If your business is in need of legal assistance, you can contact our law firm online for a consultation with one of our attorneys. You may also call our office at 630-645-1403.
DuPage County Business Lawyers
At Tiesenga & DeBoer LLP, we handle a broad range of legal matters for small businesses, family-owned businesses, and large businesses, including:
- Business Formation and Choice of Entity: We work closely with our clients to establish new business entities. From a corporation or limited liability company (LLC), to general or limited partnership or a joint venture, we can help you create alternative forms of ownership and management for a start-up entity.
- Business and Commercial Contract Review and Drafting: Our lawyers negotiate, review, and draft a wide range of business and commercial agreements. We assist with employment contracts, shareholder or partnership agreements, invention contracts, licensing agreements, and non-disclosure or confidentiality agreements, as well as vendor, distributor, customer, and sales contracts.
- Commercial Real Estate, including Commercial Leasing: We advise our clients on the purchase, sale, or leasing of commercial real estate and prepare the documents necessary to complete commercial real estate transactions successfully.
- Purchase and Sale of Business Assets: We counsel our clients on the acquisition or disposition of business assets, including stock transactions, and other transfers of ownership interest.
- Business Recapitalizations, Redemptions, and Reorganizations: We advise clients who seek to recapitalize or reorganize their business and prepare all documents to complete the transaction.
- Business Tax Advice: Our attorneys have experience handling complex business-related tax matters and counsel clients on business tax issues.
We also advise businesses regarding the myriad of issues that arise in day-to-day operations, such as compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
To schedule an initial consultation, contact our Illinois law firm online or call us at 630-645-1403. From our office in Oak Brook, Illinois we serve clients throughout DuPage, Cook, Will, Lake, Kane, Kendall, and Grundy Counties.