Nathaniel J. Reinsma
Nathan Reinsma joined the firm in September 2005 and is an equity partner with chief responsibility for the firm's litigation practice. He received his B.A. from Wheaton College, in Wheaton, Illinois (2000) and his J.D. from Harvard Law School in Cambridge, Massachusetts (2003), where he was an editor of the Harvard Human Rights Journal. He is licensed to practice in the State of Illinois.
Mr. Reinsma has been in private practice since 2003, including two years as an Associate with the Chicago office of Sidley, Austin, Brown & Wood, LLP, handling patent and intellectual property litigation in federal court. Prior to joining Sidley, he clerked with the Chicago office of the U.S. Department of Justice, Antitrust Division. Mr. Reinsma concentrates his practice in commercial litigation, contractual matters, and general counseling to a wide variety of business clients, including commercial print manufacturers, trucking companies, an industrial dehumidification company, and a diversified vehicle and specialty apparatus manufacturer with worldwide operations.
- Illinois, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2003
- Harvard Law School, Cambridge, MA (2003) J.D. Cum Laude
- Law Journal: Harvard Human Rights Journal, 2002
- Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL (2000) B.A. Political Science & History, Minor in English Literature
- Honors: Scholastic Honor Society, Pi Sigma Alpha (Political Science Honor Society) President
Associations and Memberships
- Timothy Christian High School, Mock Trial Attorney Coach, 2013 - Present
- "Confessions of a Conflicted Cognovit Counselor," DuPage County Bar Journal, Vol. 25, 2013