Illinois Business and Estate Planning Lawyers
Assisting Clients in Naperville, Bloomingdale, and Throughout DuPage and Cook Counties
When you need guidance in a legal matter, you want an attorney with experience. You want a lawyer with a comprehensive knowledge of the law, one who knows and understands your options, and who will work closely with you to help you make informed decisions that protect your interests.
At the law firm of Tiesenga & DeBoer LLP, we bring over 100 years of combined experience to individuals and businesses throughout the Chicago Metro area. We emphasize accessibility and responsiveness, making certain we are available when you have legal concerns and work hard to promptly provide solutions to your legal issues. For a consultation, contact us or call our office at 630-645-9881.
Our Approach: Always Accessible, Always Responsive
At our office, we understand that legal problems often arise unexpectedly and frequently demand immediate attention and resolution. We are dedicated to being available when you need us and to taking the time necessary to quickly and efficiently resolve your problems in ways that protect your short-term and long-term interests. We have the resources, skills, and experience to expedite your legal matters and bring closure to your legal concerns.
Our Practice Areas
We focus our practice on matters involving:
- Estate Planning: We provide a full range of estate planning services, from basic tools, such as the preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney and medical directives, to advanced strategies, including charitable gift planning, second generation planning, and gifting to minors.
- Probate and Trust Administration: We work with executors, administrators, and personal representatives to guide them through the probate process so that they can successfully settle an estate. We also advise individuals who have been designated as trustees of private trusts.
- Business Law and Commercial Litigation: We advise all types of businesses small and large. We handle a wide range of legal issues, from business formation and choice of entity, business and commercial contracts, tax advice, and the purchase and sale of assets.
- Commercial Real Estate: We assist clients with a variety of commercial real estate needs. We analyze purchase and sale (buy/sell) agreements, review and draft contracts, advise clients on environmental and zoning issues, and also help landlords and tenants with leasing concerns.
- Tax Matters: We provide a broad range of tax-related services to businesses and individuals.
To schedule a consultation, contact us or call our office at 630-645-9881. From our office in Oak Brook, we serve clients throughout DuPage County, Cook County, Will County, Lake County, Kane County, Kendall County, Grundy County, and the surrounding Illinois communities.