Britt A. Salazar
Britt Salazar joined the law firm in 2012 and concentrates her practice in estate planning, probate, and property. She earned a B.A from the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia (2005) and a J.D. from Chicago-Kent College of Law in Chicago, Illinois (2011). In her estate planning and probate practice she counsels individuals and families on planning for end of life care, asset protection, succession planning for business owners, wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and estate administration. In her property practice Ms. Salazar advises clients on the purchase and sale of industrial, commercial, and agricultural properties, property management, premises liability protection, landlord-tenant matters, lease negotiations, and farm rents.
- Business Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Probate, Estate, and Trust Administration
- Agricultural Law
- Equine Law
- Law of Non-Profit Organizations
- Illinois, 2012
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, IL (2011) J.D.
- College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA, (2005) B.A.
Associations and Memberships
- DuPage County Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- DuPage Senior Citizen's Council, Special Event Committee, Spring 2014
- Chicago Farmer's Association, Attendee
- Illinois Hunter Jumper Association, Former Member
- Kappa Kappa Gamma, Gamma Kappa Chapter, Williamsburg, VA
- Trinity Presbyterian Church, Hinsdale, IL, Member
Publications and Lectures
- Trinity Christian College, Palos, IL, Guest Lecturer, Fall 2014, "Grandma's Stolen Jewels: A Case Study in Financial Elder Abuse"