DuPage County Business Reorganization Attorneys
Business Reorganization and Recapitalization Lawyers in Naperville and Oak Brook
For many organizations, there comes a time when it makes sense to do some restructuring. Some businesses need to reorganize for greater financial stability; others may need an infusion of capital to grow and expand into new markets. Whatever your reasons for restructuring, it is imperative to work with experienced corporate attorneys with an in-depth knowledge of business reorganizations and recapitalizations.
At Tiesenga Reinsma & DeBoer LLP, we have over 100 years of combined experience helping corporations and small businesses with all types of legal matters. Our lawyers have extensive experience with complex issues such as business formation, sale and dissolution, business reorganizations and recapitalizations, commercial real estate purchases and leases, commercial litigation, and business succession planning. We strive to remain responsive to our clients when they need our advice.
Creative Business Restructuring Solutions
We provide innovative and sophisticated restructuring solutions for all types of businesses. We work closely with our clients to assess their needs and develop the most practical and effective strategy to accomplish their goals. Some common reasons for reorganizations and recapitalizations include:
- Financial Issues: For many financially troubled entities, corporate bankruptcy may seem like the only answer. Restructuring out of court, however, can allow a company to save on high court costs and have greater control over the reorganization process.
- Expansion or Downsizing: If a company is in a growth or downsizing phase, it might make sense to restructure the company to adapt to its changing role in the marketplace.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: If you are buying another company, merging or being acquired, reorganization is often necessary to better reflect the purpose of the newly-formed entity.
- Buyouts: If there are partners or shareholders that want to sell their stake in a company, a recapitalization strategy may be needed to raise the capital for the existing owners to finance the buyout.
- Legal and Statutory Compliance: Federal and state laws frequently change, often impacting business and industry. When laws and regulations are added that affect your industry, a restructuring might be in order to maintain statutory compliance.
Reorganization and recapitalization can serve many other purposes, such as stabilizing the capital structure of an organization, improving liquidity, funding growth initiatives, defending against a hostile takeover, and many others. If your Illinois business is in need of restructuring, we are here to help.
For a consultation with one of our experienced business attorneys, contact our office today at 630-645-1403. Tiesenga Reinsma & DeBoer LLP provides skilled legal representation for clients in Oak Brook, Chicago, DuPage County, Cook County, Will County, Lake County, Kane County, Kendall County, Grundy County, and surrounding Illinois communities.